The letter Z is the twenty-sixth letter of the English alphabet. Here is a list of foods that start with the letter Z, along with their definitions.
Common Foods that Start with Z
- Zucchini: A mild-flavored summer squash with dark green skin and soft yellow flesh.
European Foods that Start with Z
- Zopf: [Swiss] A type of braided bread.
- Zucotto: [Italian] A type of semi-frozen dessert made using cake, ice cream and brandy.
Middle Eastern Foods that Start with Z
- Za’atar: A blend of dried herbs, dried sumac and sesame seeds.
- Zerde: [Turkish] A sweet pudding made from rice and colored yellow with saffron.