The letter N is the fourteenth letter of the English alphabet. Here is a list of foods that start with the letter N, along with their definitions.
Common Foods that Start with N
- Nectarine: A variety of peach.
- Noodles: A product made from flour and water, usually in the form of threadlike strings.
- Nut: A fruit whose shell contains an edible seed.
- Nutmeg: A small fruit with a hard, brownish-red rind. Inside is a seed that can be used as spice.
Mexican Foods that Start with N
- Nachos: A delicious dish of tortilla chips topped with meat, cheese, and salsa.
Indian Foods that Start with N
- Naan: A leavened flat bread made of refined wheat flour dough.
Oriental Foods that Start with N
- Napa: A type of Chinese cabbage.
African Foods that Start with N
- Ndolé: [Cameroonian] A type of spinach stew containing nuts and fish or beef.
- Nkwobi: [Nigerian] A dish made of spicy cow feet.
- Nyama Choma: [Kenyan] Grilled goat meat.