The letter Q is the seventeenth letter of the English alphabet. Here is a list of foods that begin with the letter Q, along with their definitions.
Common Foods Beginning with Q
- Quince: A small fruit used for jam, jelly, and marmalade.
- Quinoa: A grain crop grown primarily for its edible seeds.
European Foods Beginning with Q
- Quiche: [French] A tart consisting of pastry crust filled with a mixture of eggs, cheese, and meat or vegetables.
Mexican Foods Beginning with Q
- Quesadilla: tortilla filled with cheese and sometimes meat, egg and salsa.
Middle Eastern Foods Beginning with Q
- Qatayef: A type of sweet dumpling filled with cream or nuts.